Coach TK

Heading into the New Year and the Start of MAC Play

We’ve been challenged by some good teams so far this season, and I like a lot of things I’ve seen from our guys during the non-conference schedule. I’ve said from the start of the season that I like this team and believe we have a bright future.

We’ve lost four games on the last possession and played very well at times against Cleveland State last night. We’re close. We just have to find ways to get better at certain things.

One thing we’re working on is to not let a negative play factor into the next play. I think that’s happening too often for us, but it’s something we’re working on daily. Basketball is a game of runs and you can’t get down when some things go against you.

That’s the biggest area we can grow in as we head into conference play next weekend against Central Michigan.

First we have one more game to prepare for with Indiana Northwest coming to Savage Arena next Tuesday.

I hope to see you there and I want to thank you for all your support this season.

Happy New Year and Go Rockets!!