Classroom to Clinic

Back in Action!

After an entire month without home work, study, lab practical, or exams I was expecting to struggle with getting back in the swing of “school life.” I actually enjoy school and it is something I am good at. School gives me a schedule and with a schedule I feel like I can do just about anything. I was amazed at how easily my classmates and I jumped back in the routine of school. After the first week of class I wrote in my planner all of our exams, project deadlines, and important events. I have scheduled time to study, workout, visit family and friends, and enjoy life. Last semester was a challenge. Graduate school is by far one of my biggest accomplishments and I am beyond proud to be part of the DPT class of 2015! We started together and we are going to finish together! 2 semesters down 7 to go!!