Do you “like” us yet? (how to connect @ UT Libraries!)October 16th, 2012
by Jodi Jameson
In today’s world, I think we can all agree that news and information move at a rapid pace. Luckily, with the advent of social media, the task of “keeping up” has become a lot more streamlined than before, a little less frustrating, and – dare I say it – pretty fun!
At the University Libraries, we understand that UT students, faculty and staff need the latest information to guide them along the path of learning, discovery and engagement. That’s why we have a presence in the social media stratosphere.
- Follow us on Facebook. “Like” us and conveniently view our posts right in your Facebook feed
- View our tweets on Twitter for quick updates
- Read our blogs, or add them to your RSS reader, to become informed of new resources, services, changes in hours, events and general news
- The Canaday Center manages a great website about local history, Toledo’s Attic, which uses Flickr, Blogger, HistoryPin and other social media to connect our community to its history… and to one another!
- Check other library facilities and services not listed here
Of course, another way you can now keep up with us is by reading this new Connect @ UT Libraries journal! As with all social media, feel free to use it as a way to interact with us, post comments, ask us questions, and send us your suggestions.
Oh… and don’t forget to click below and “like” this post on Facebook!
Lucy Duhon is Lucy Duhon is Scholarly Communications Librarian for the University
Libraries. In this role she provides leadership in the libraries'
scholarly communication outreach efforts and serves as a point of
contact for the university community. Responsibilities include sharing current
developments in issues relating to intellectual property and seeking
out alternative modes of sharing and preserving research and scholarship.
Ms. Duhon currently serves also as chair of the Library Faculty.
Originally from New Orleans, Ms. Duhon has made Ohio her home since
Email this author | All posts by Lucy Duhon