Keeping Up with Dr. Kaye

Welcome Back!

Happy New Year! I hope all of you had a wonderful holiday break and are having a great start to 2013. I would like to welcome all of our new students to the University of Toledo and I hope that you are having no difficulties finding your classes, meeting your professors, and making new friends. I look forward to meeting you and I hope to see you at some of our many campus activities and events.

I wish each and every one of you success this semester, and I trust that you will achieve great things in 2013. I encourage all of you to familiarize yourself the Office for the Student Experience in the Student Union, room 2521, as it is a great resource if you have questions or concerns regarding the student experience. You are also always welcome to visit my office in University Hall 3630 as well.

As a further incentive to stop by my office, there will be FREE PIZZA for all students during the first two weeks of the semester, beginning today. The pizza will be served from 11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m., so stop by and grab a slice!

Good luck with the spring semester!