Rocky's Fuel For Thought

Need your help Rocket Fans!

Dear Rocket Fans,

I am calling on you for your continued support and for your help with a contest I currently am in. The contest is called “Write-In Vote” and is brought to you by the Capital One Mascot Challenge. My friend, Larry Burns, interviewed me on his show “Tower Views” to fill everyone in on what’s happening with your favorite mascot me, Rocky, and the Capital One Write-In Vote contest. Check it out below:

As of right now I currently stand in first place, beating some of my friends like Aubie and Brutus! But to continue to stay on top I need your help.

This was released Nov. 27, and is the most current standings for the Write-In Vote!

This is week six of the contest and thanks to your support we have been number 1 in this contest since the end of week one. But there is still plenty of time left in the contest so anything can happen. In fact the deadline is just a couple of weeks from now on Dec. 17th! Here is a recap of the contest and how to vote:

What does the Write-In vote mean? If you were following me this past year, I sadly did not make this year’s team. However, the winner of the Write-In vote earns an automatic place on the 2013 Capital One All-American Mascot team! To win I need your votes! Here is how you can help:

• Click here:
  • Select Ohio, and then The University of Toledo
  • Submit
  • Tell your friends
  • And continue to vote and spread the word

You can vote for me an unlimited number of times from now until the deadline on December 17, 2012 (11:59 a.m. ET). Again, I cannot do this alone, I need your help and support. My fellow Rockets, I am calling you out on your Rocket Pride, lets see what you’ve got! Securing my place as King gets The University of Toledo national media coverage throughout the college football season. And if I am a participant five times, I get inducted into the Capital One Mascot Challenge Hall of Fame! As a bonus for your support I have another video I would like to share with you all, it’s another interview with me on UT:10News!

You can find Rocksy and I on Facebook at: Rocky and Rocksy Rocket
And follow us on Twitter at @RockytheRocket and @RocksyRockette

One Response to “Need your help Rocket Fans!”

1. Michele Martinez Says:

Thanks Rocky!! You ROCK-ET!