Rocky's Fuel For Thought

We won!

Hey Rocket Fans,

Rocky here, and I wanted to give you all an update on the Capital One Mascot Challenge Write-In Vote contest that I have been participating in the past 15 weeks. With your help and your votes I have come a long way and have some good news to share!

“… Congratulations are in order to Rocky who has earned a spot on this year’s 2013 Capital One All-America Mascot Team!

Throughout the 2012 Capital One Mascot Challenge, your fans had the chance to participate in a “write-in” vote at to determine which mascot would receive an automatic place on the 2013 Capital One Mascot Challenge team roster.

Your campaigning worked and this fall, Rocky will have the chance to compete for $20,000 toward his collegiate mascot program, provided by Capital One, and ultimate mascot bragging rights if named winner of the competition.
Be sure to share the good news with your readers and get them excited about the upcoming competition!

This is an email I just received today and I wanted to share it with all of you! So it is with utmost appreciation I say, “Thank you Rocket Fans” for everything!

Also if you haven’t had a chance be sure to check out a video Rocksy and I made here: