Rocky's Fuel For Thought

Do the HARLEM SHAKE!

ATTENTION ALL UNIVERSITY OF TOLEDO STUDENTS!!!

There is an internet craze going on and I want you all to be a part of it. Maybe you have heard of it? The Harlem Shake!

Come join me on Thursday, February 21st at 12:00 pm (noon) on the steps of the Student Union in Centennial Mall.

If you are not familiar with the Harlem Shake, just go out to YouTube and search, there are lots of examples and ideas.

I want to see all of the student body turn out for this! Everyone is invited! Athletes, Greeks, International Students, Cheerleaders, Dance Team, The Band, Blue Crew, True Blue, even the faculty and staff. Come on out! Yes, it will be a little chilly but that’s ok we are used to it here in Ohio. Just think warm Spring Break thoughts!

So bring your crazy costumes or masks. Your pool inflatables. Your Greek letters. Those bigs heads at the basketball games (I love those!). If you can’t think of anything, wear your favorite UT colors.

Since this is an internet craze, we will be using social media to promote and to show off our great work. We want to see lots of photos of everyone having fun so bring your cameras!

Spread the word and LIKE our Facebook pages. fb.com/utmascot and fb.com/utoledo

Also if you are on twitter, follow me! @RockytheRocket and @UToledo use the hashtag #UToledoHarlemShake

Don’t forget, Thursday, February 21st at 12:00 pm (noon) on the steps of the Student Union in Centennial Mall. Look for me and follow the sounds from WXUT!

Remember this is YOUR university. Lets show the internet how much school spirit The University of Toledo has!

Your Pal,