Got International Curriculum?
The curriculum belongs to the faculty and we know UT faculty have some of the best ideas in the Midwest. As the Center for International Studies and Programs (CISP) continues to expand, we want to support and share our faculty’s innovative programming by highlighting a Faculty Spotlight on our website. If you, or a faculty member you know, have created or participated in an interesting project that CISP should consider for a Faculty Spotlight please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Subject Line: FACULTY SPOTLIGHT with the following:
1. Name of Faculty Member for Spotlight
2. Faculty Member’s Contact Information (Title, E-mail, Phone, UT Mail Stop)
3. Name of Innovative International Program or Project
4. Program or Project’s details
5. (**If not your own program or project)Your Contact Information (Name, Title, E-mail, Phone, UT Mail Stop)
Selected Faculty for CISP’s Faculty Spotlight are invited to participate in a brief video interview detailing their work. The video will be placed prominently on CISP’s homepage.
We can’t wait to share unique UT examples of what our Main Campus and Health Science Campus faculty members are doing here and abroad!